new blogs

ck satanismRampant.BlogSpot.com; also, ChristianMilitarization.BlogSpot.com

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Don't forget comrades, and don't fool urselves--perfectly "free" will is not only HUBRIS, it's basis of guilt-complex by which to manipulate goons of society



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Don't Forget: "Free" Will Is Noble Lie, Basis Of Guilt, Means Of Manipulation Of Society
(Apollonian, 19 Feb 14)

“I remember promising myself that, should I live, I would rise up to meet this new challenge face to face and prove myself worthy of life…”~Terry Fox
* * * * * * * * * *

So did Terry REALLY have to "prove [he was] worthy of life"?--I submit answer is NO.  For life is DETERMINED according to absolute cause-effect--there is no perfectly "free" will.  The ONLY will that obtains and prevails is God's will, period.

Terry was "worthy" of whatever life he had, regardless what he did or didn't do.
Terry had his fun--I guess--and this is what everyone can do--or not--it doesn't matter that much.

"I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul." 

-And this (lines fm poem by Henley) is just wishful thinking.  Reality happens to us, and we react best we can under circumstances.

So Magus, thing I'd pt. out to u is that DETERMINISM is what most logically follows fm the objective nature of reality--there couldn't be an absolutely perfect "free" will--this, don't forget, is the SIN of HUBRIS, fm the Greeks, pretending to being God.

And note this hubris is manifested in the Pharisaism (self-righteousness) of those who murdered TRUTH itself (in symbolic form of Christ).

So regardless of Terry Fox, I must most URGENTLY caution u, magus--perfectly "free" will is nothing but hubris, conceit, and wishful thinking, NOT founded in reality and observation thereof.

Psychologically, this "free" will is the necessary premise for GUILT, aside fm Pharisaism and hubris.  Thus the present social engineers most certainly want to induce this "free" will fallacy/delusion/heresy (Pelagianism), using this as basis of guilt-complex by which to manipulate the people--as we see has been done soooooooooo successfully, the white people of USA having given-up ownership of their country, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment