new blogs

ck satanismRampant.BlogSpot.com; also, ChristianMilitarization.BlogSpot.com

Friday, July 19, 2013

A little Feedback to Jew scum--ck the dictionary, kike filth

Thought I'd tell a little story:

I attempted to raise the site, http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news, for a story. In fact, the url for this rinf.com was in a link on another site, so when I clicked the link, I get this msg:
"Racism will not be tolerated, go away."

Ho ho ho. So how did this happen?--clicking a link and getting this idiot msg? Well, it seems I left a msg/comment for one of their stories, and these scum didn't like it, so now I'm effectively banned, and given this msg any time I try to raise the site.

Soooooo, by other and in-direct means, I raised the site, and left this this following msg, copied, below:
"Just who the fuck do u stinking, scummy kike filth think u are?--so "racism will not be tolerated?" U'd better get a serious clue, u dirty, Jew filth scum. Racism is our right, and IT WILL BE TOLERATED, u kike pieces of shit.

"Besides, it's well-known u kike filth are the MOST racist puke God ever created. And just what is racism, after all is said and done?--u stinking, filthy kike scum? RACISM IS LOYALTY, stupid Jew puke--ck any dictionary, filth. Thus EVERYONE is necessarily racist--to some race, mixed or non-mixed. SO GO FUCK URSELVES, JEW STINKING SCUM."

No comments:

Post a Comment