new blogs

ck satanismRampant.BlogSpot.com; also, ChristianMilitarization.BlogSpot.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Precious dialectic on subject of queers I was able to capture--this is all verbatim and un-edited for text

 
 
iseelies 12:43 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink
 
Makes you wonder about the INTENTIONAL single-shot deaths. No accident it is reported this way – probably to see if any backlash occurs based on ME’s original statements. If none, more ludicrous explanations will abound in future “tragedies”.
 
Yes, apollonian, people are simply sponges with no ability or desire to discern BS from truth, if it doesn’t fit their lifestyle. I have had it as well with GAY everything in my face. We can’t say GOD anywhere but we can have sin everywhere. I have even noticed the creeping weirdness in innocent shows like Family Feud. They ask the most outrageous, suggestive questions – I’m talking beastiality, masturbation, etc. No more wholesomeness in America – everything is perversion and if you’re not on board you’re the perverted one.

apollonian 1:18 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

Absolutely Isee: gays are REALLY UPPITY, in ur face. Gays are foremost front-line skirmishers for the New World Order, being militant, making demonstrations and demands, filing law-suits, etc. At 60 yrs of age, I assure u I well remember when they were mere skulking, furtive perverts and seducers of little, un-suspecting kiddoes (or others who are weak-minded, even if not children), afraid to let folks know they were “gay.” Not now though–they’re riding high–ho ho ho–I hope they’re having fun, ’cause it’s gonna end, soon, soon, never doubt.
 
But gays are relatively insignificant in the large scheme of things, the immediate and most critical enemies being the “Judeo-Christian” (JC–see Whtt.org and TruthTellers.org for expo/ref.) hereticalists who falsely say Christ was Jew, and support terror-state of Israel. It’s notable to observe gays are well infiltrated within these JCs–gays are infiltrated everywhere, one must note.
 
And never doubt, gays are of satan, father of lies, gays lying, pretending they’re consonant w. and loyal to rational society which originally gave them birth–they’re not as they’re AGAINST and at war w. reason and nature itself, not to mention being anti-human and anti-social.
 
For gays deliberately and consciously pursue what is ultimately a pathological obsession, it beginning in narcissist indulgence, pretending it’s “harmless” and “innocent,” never bothering to realize how anti-social it is. Gays always begin in this way, claiming ignorance and stupidity–which is actually true, but which then becomes psychotic obessesion–as we see. There are many other observations to be made about gays–like their givenness to drunkeness, anti-intellectualism, etc.
zemblanity12:15 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

One of the things that I like about this message forum is how civil people have been with one another. I’m all for free speech so say what you want. I just dont’ see what the point of bashing homosexuals has here.
  • apollonian 2:16 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

    Truth is treason in the empire of lies–truth hurts, doesn’t it?


  • zemblanity12:20 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

    I don’t agree with your “truth”.
  • apollonian 2:22 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

    Fine: but if u were really honest, u’d say how and why–which u can’t do, can u? So if u’re really sooo . . . what?–incapable?–then why do u bother defending people without saying anything of substance?


  • zemblanity12:34 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink


    No, I just don’t see the purpose of discussing such an irrelevant (to this forum), divisive and controversial topic here so I feel no need to explain myself further to you. If you want to divide the small group of people that we are here with your comments about homosexuals, knock yourself out. I’ll just stop reading your posts.
  • apollonian 2:42 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

    U don’t see the purpose?–that’s a lie, pure and simple–I explained it perfectly: gays are in forefront of New world order (NWO), ZOG, etc. And what’s purpose of this forum?–it’s specifically the multi-faceted psy-ops, esp. w. manipulations of images and articles for purposes in favor of NWO/ZOG.
  • “Divisiveness” is always the excuse pretext for censorship and suppression, isn’t it? Ho ho ho. U’ll stop reading posts?–ho ho ho–I doubt it, as u love to pretend to “defending” ur buddies who work for NWO/ZOG.

  • zemblanity13:17 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

    I don’t agree that “the gays” are at the forefront of the NWO. I believe that greed, power lust and evil are the forefront for the NWO. Pure and simple. Ho. Ho. Ho.
  • lynne03123:33 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

    I would prefer we move away from the gay bashing too. They don’t bother me in the least – live and let live is how I feel about it. I do however hate that the media is always pushing it – they especially love transgender stories lately. Why? What is the goal? I’m tired of it.

  • Apster responds to "zem," above
    Okay "zem," at least u attempt to trying to presenting some kind of argument, pathetic and counter-factual as it obviously is. So here, it's easy, I simply confront u w. the pure and eminently well-known facts: gays are notoriously "left"-wing, close associates of the NWO/ZOG. Gays are also notoriously and even infamously anti-Christian--which is actually just TREASON. USA is Christian country, made by and for Christians--PERIOD--which gays are desperately against.
     
    Otherwise, ur general argument, above, such as it is, also fails for ur invokation of "evil" which doesn't exist, only reason vs. insanity.
     
    Overall, "zem," I gotta observe, u really seem to be very weak sort of person, esp. intellectually, and u're even given to outright lying when u defend gays, saying they're NOT at forefront, etc., I note there are some gays who suck along w. Ron Paul, but then there are gays in the Rep. party too, also even pretending to be "Christians," as in w. the JCs as I noted--Ted Haggard being a famous example, among others.
     
    Gays start out as contrarians, pretending to be "different" fm what they understand as "conventional" and even, to them, boring. So then gays begin to defending being gay and homosexuality, this out of understandable ignorance--lots of people do this--they're actually challenging the establishment to providing them w. sound arguments against the queer life-style--which many, many--even most--Christian folk CANNOT DO, most people being weak at rationality in general.
     
    Unfortunately then, gays (or at first proto-gays) take this incompetence of Christians as gross failure and even justification for following the gay life-style and mentality, and soon enough, as I note, what began as narcissistic indulgence turns into a an abiding OBSESSION and addiction.
     
    Thus gays end addicted to crass sense-gratification and anti-intellectualism, becoming gross criminals even, looking-for seduction of young kids who are relatively defenseless, and worst of all, defending those who actually are child-molestors.
     
    Active gays often become prostitutes who then spread diseases--disease magnets, as I noted.
    So gays are thus definitively exposed as the anti-social, anti-Christ, anti-rational enemies of humanity, truth, and God THAT THEY'VE ALWAYS been held to being by all cultures of all races of people, all throughout history--these are the facts, not merely "bashing."
     
    --------------------------------------
    apollonian 3:45 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

    Lynne: HONESTLY–I don’t mean to be “bashing”–I hope u can understand this. I actually agree w. u that discourse ought not to reduce to mere “bashing.” Rather, I sincerely try to bring to ur attn straight and pertinent facts.
    ------------------
    And if u want the discussion ended, that's fine w. me. I just never want anyone to think Christianity is without perfect and eminently sufficient justification for dis-approval of these gays--that's why I defended the WBC the other night, not that I entirely agreed w. WBC's reasoning/theology
     
    allisatx 3:54 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink
     
    We baby boomers once we are somewhat awake can really see this (after a lot of thinking and watching the media work) because we remember a time before the programing was so blatant and obvious.
    apster responds:
     
    Yes alli: not sure exactly what u're referring to. Never forget the basic, tragic nature of life, the essential sinfulness of humanity, etc.--the great historian, Oswald Spengler ("Decline of the West"), theorized it all took a large, general CYCLIC nature, culture and civilization first building and rising, whence homosexuality is roundly dis-approved, then the culture peaks and begins to "decline" whence the homosexuals absolutely run riot.
    zemblanity13:59 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

    Wow, appollonian. I’m not trying to get into a debate over homosexuality with you. I haven’t presented any arguments regarding this topic because I have no desire to even get into it with you or anyone else. I have no interest in changing anyone’s mind regarding their beliefs. Don’t like gay people? Think they are evil sinners? No problem. I don’t care. Live and let live. I was just pointing out that this may not be the best place for your anti gay rants filled with hateful and ignorant remarks. You have taken to bashing me as well. “weak minded, a liar, anti-intellectual” Really? It must get lonely up there on your high horse. So much drivel.
    ----------------------
    apster responds:

    Well "zem": at this pt. I've made my arguments, haven't I?--and so have u, haven't u?--and now we can let folks judge, eh? Ho ho ho

    You?--u just want to make statements without backing them up, that's all. This is absolutely perfect place, good as any other.

    Truth is hate to those who hate the truth, verily.
    iseelies4:13 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink
     
    Wow – I really did not mean for my comment to take this direction. My only point is that they have bombarded us with the gay lifestyle to the point that they treat heterosexuals as not normal. To prove the idocy of this, there is a Petition on the WH website to prevent heterosexual males from driving because females distract them too much. I kid you not.
    -------------------

    apster responds:
    Yes, but Isee: surely u can see how ZOG/NWO has things so confused for folks--the "tower-of-Babel" complex, everyone talking past one another, things soooooo hopeless, seemingly complex, the gentiles most brilliantly subverted, fighting one-another so predictably.

    True patriots GOTTA face-up to the cultural problems and circumstances in order to begin to having serious chance to survive and fight-back.

    And dear Christianity shows the way, Christ's very purpose as guide and shepard: Thus it's TRUTH vs. lies, hence the objective reality vs. subjectivism, lies, and esp. the false "good-evil" heresy.

    1 comment:




    1. apollonian 6:26 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

      Ho ho–I already copied the entire dialectic–priceless, by golly.


      zemblanity1 6:50 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

      appollonian, I’m curious what you mean by copied. Are you copying and sharing messages here elsewhere?


      apollonian 6:57 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

      “Zem”: I’m curious as to why u’d ask such a question. What diff. does it make?


      zemblanity1 7:08 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

      It makes a difference as to whether or not I’ll post here considering the sensitve topics we are discussing. You say that you copied the conversation and chose to share the fact that you copied it. I’m asking if you are sharing this info elsewhere are just copying it for your own entertainment?


      apollonian 7:11 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

      Zem: get this straight–I DON’T CARE WHAT U THINK OR DO–get it? Do what u imagine is in ur best interests.

      This is how intelligent u really are: for if I was really out to doing u harm (which would be superfluous, given ur intelligence level), do u think I’d tell u the truth? Ho ho ho


      apollonian 7:12 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

      Oh–and u can be sure I’m copying the last few exchanges too–these are priceless in their own right


      zemblanity1 7:31 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

      I don’t know what your problem is. You seem to really get off on conflict and insults. I asked you a straight question and you dodged it with junior high style insults. If you can’t see why people copying conversations here and possibly sharing (I don’t know if this is why you are copying, hence the reason why I asked you a very straightforward question!) them is a problem then I don’t really know what you are doing here. It’s creepy. Just as creepy as the NSA spying on people and storing their info. It makes me suspicious of your motives.


      apollonian 7:39 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

      Well Zem: I’m not suspicious of ur motives, u can be sure, u’re such an obviously brilliant person, I have total confidence in u.


      apollonian 7:42 pm on June 19, 2013Permalink

      And Zem: in case u didn’t get the memo, don’t doubt NSA already knows more about us than we ourselves do, so sleep soundly.

      ReplyDelete