new blogs

ck satanismRampant.BlogSpot.com; also, ChristianMilitarization.BlogSpot.com

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Disagree w. "libertarian"?--get "booted"--ho ho ho

Well, I had a little dis-agreement w. this "libertarian" moron, leader of a "meetup.com" group--u know, those "lovers of liberty," ho ho ho.

This "libertarian" thinks he's doing us all a great favor sending links and references for us to look at, right? But one of these lists included an "intro" with holohoax bullshit (see just below, no. 1), so I wrote back, telling him I wasn't going to put up w. this stupid crap, lies, and propaganda.

He wrote one more note simply repeating and asserting the same lies, and I responded telling him he was a fool sucking up to liars--whence he "booted" me fm his stinking little group--good riddance, I say.

Below are the notes' texts; first begins the original generic transmission to all the group's recipients including me:


(1) "“I am a survivor of a concentration camp. My eyes saw what no person should witness. Gas chambers built by learned engineers. Children poisoned by educated physicians. Infants killed by trained nurses. Women and babies shot and killed by high school and college graduates. So I’m suspicious of education. My request is: help your students to be HUMAN. Your efforts must never produce learned monsters, skilled psychopaths, or educated Eichmanns. Reading and writing and spelling and history and arithmetic are only important if they serve to make our students human.” - Haim Ginott - Was a school principal who witnessed and experienced the Nazi concentration camps of the 1930s and early 1940s"

* * * * *


So I wrote back:

"William: I submit u lose credibility when u give currency to these slanderous lies about German gas chambers during WWII--there's NO EVIDENCE, just lies by liars, proven liars.

"Where are the gas chambers?--did it ever occur to u to ask such simple question?

"Why are there NO bodies or remains?--none--and I'm talking about such remains as can be proven fm these "gas-chambers."

"It's same problem as when u send vids about Bill Still's "Secrets of Oz" which advocates fiat money--these are "MIXED SIGNALS," which are contradictory and confusing--who can have confidence in u when u do this sort of "spamming," as it were?"

* * * * *

The "lover of liberty" then wrote back:

(2) "Sir, My main interest is in making people think. I don't always agree 100% with all the items and connections I send out but I do want to expose folks to new and sometimes conflicting ideas to spark conversation and further interest or research. Your reference to Nazi Death camps and concentration camps as not in evidence is totally wrong and un factual. I've been to Germany and seen Dachau and there were definitely gas chambers there. And Eisenhower recorded extensive film evidence of what they found on the occupation of defeated Nazi forces. You need to quit walking around with your eyes wide shut."

* * * * *

Now, here's where I REALLY messed-up (ho ho ho), as I wrote back in reply to just-above:


"U need to quit playing the fool, sucking-up to liars.

"But nonetheless I applaud any honest debating of real issues, which holohoax is one. U HAVE NO "EVIDENCE," and if u do, present the citations like a decent scholar--don't just make assertions.

"There were no gas chambers in Dachau, and if u say there were, give the citation(s).

"Did u know Eisenhower was descended fm Jews (according to the West Pt. yearbook when he attended, about 1915) and hated Germans and wanted to kill more Germans? In fact, Eisenhower did see to the murder of hundreds of thousands of German P-O-Ws after the war--see James Baque, "Other Losses," and "Crimes and Mercies."

* * * * *

(3) So after this, I rec'd a form note fm the parent site (Meetup.com) saying I was removed--so I naturally demanded to know what for, and got this fm the dear "lover of liberty"--and I'm not making this up:


(4) "Sir,

"I am always prepared for sensical discussion but denying that there were concentration camps and extermination camps shows you have really slanted your study of history and your confrontational tones with others in the group is why you were booted off. You really need to improve your diplomacy. Your list of the minorities that you seem eager to villify and denegrade shows an evil mind with strong scapegoating tendencies. I have been studying World War II for over 40 years and you really need to get your own head out of your posterior so that you too can see the forest for the trees. The evidence for the Holocaust is all there because the Nazis themselves made meticulous records of what they were doing. I have many books dealing with WW II and the Holocaust is extremely well documented. If you wish to see the evidence I can show at least half a dozen books that specialize on the subject and my own personal pictures I took when I was in Germany and visited Dachau. It was all very real. Your ignorance of the war and the whole time period for the first half of the 20th century shows you are also not a true seeker of the truth. I can include you in my extras list to continue receiving Liberty Connections or you can just drop out of the whole search for truth and the ways of freedom and liberty."

* * * * *


So I wrote back:

"The reason I was "booted," as u put it, is u're incapable of debate upon the facts. U were called out for ur lies--there were no "death" camps in Germany. Even the pushers of holohoax lies admit the alleged and fictional "killings" took place outside Germany. U were given ur opportunity to provide citations and references which u can't do--so u lost the debate and now u confirm it by "booting" one who shows u up for the ignorant liar u are.

"There's nothing wrong w. "confrontation"--that's the way debate takes place, and why should one be "diplomatic" w. liars like urself?

""List of minorities"?--whatever are u talking about?--I made no such list anywhere.

"But ur best one is "evil mind"--so u think u're "good"?--tell us what is the premise. I uphold truth and challenge u for evidence which u not only don't have--U DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT of what "evidence" entails.

"And it doesn't occur to u that Germany was fighting the VERY SAME banking oligarchs, who subsidized the communists then, and who are today consolidating their empire in the way of "New World Order," the United Nations, etc.

"U're just a stupid punk going nowhere, spamming people's in-boxes, not even urself bothering to read what u send or reading what others send u in way of references and citations--U'RE A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. Don't bother me w. any further notes."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Such are the "libertarians"--infested w. morons, scum, and zionist suck-ups--puke who are just tired of the more establishment Rep.s and Dem.s, so they migrate to the next candidates, the "libertarians."

1 comment:

  1. Libertarians are a hoot, so full of utter hypocrisy under their smug self-righteousness.

    I see them as just another cult filled with mentally and factually challenged followers thoroughly devoted to their team and its incongruent teachings with blind obedience.

    Wash your hands of this churliss band of fools and move on.

    ReplyDelete